The Adult Ministry of Cocoa Presbyterian Church provides education and sponsors fellowship opportunities in a wide variety of disciplines and interests.
Meet monthly for a covered-dish breakfast, devotions and check up of flock status.
The Shepherds support their flocks – usually 5-10 families each in the church membership through:
- Daily prayer for each member by name.
- Comfort and support them in times of need.
- Make phone calls or contact at least monthly.
- Make hospital visits.
- Keep pastor informed of needs among the flock.
- Send cards for appropriate special days.
- Prepare and celebrate with Shepherd Flock at an annual Thanksgiving Dinner.
We just celebrated our 20th Anniversary of Shepherding at CPC. There are approximately 21 Shepherds caring for the Cocoa Presbyterian Church Membership.
Meet monthly to nurture our faith through prayer, Bible study and mission in our local church, our community and the greater church. We also support CPC in many ways such as illness, memorial meals and receptions, retreats, annual banquet and a prayer chain.
Meet the 2nd Thursday of every month, locations TBD.
- Dorcas Circle meets at 1:00 PM
- Esther’s Circle meets at 10:00 AM
- Priscilla’s Circle meets at 6:00 PM
- Martha’s Circle meets at 2:00 PM
A special group of ladies who get together once a month (1st Monday) at 9am in room 26 to gather and work on hand-made, turbans and pillows for Breast Cancer patients with the American Cancer Society. They also collect hygene products to make personal kits for the needy at the Central Brevard Sharing Center. For more information, call Beth Timmons (321) 636-9265.
Church Women United
Women from Area churches gather once a month for worship and fellowship at a different church.
Meet on the 3rd Saturday of every month at 8:00 AM in Franklin Hallfor fellowship, Biblical devotions and a hearty breakfast. Monthly offering in support of different local ministries.