The Adult Ministry of Cocoa Presbyterian Church provides education and sponsors fellowship opportunities in a wide variety of disciplines and interests. For more information about any Ministries at CPC, please contact the Church Office.
The Shepherds support their flocks – usually 5-10 families each in the church membership through:
- Daily prayer for each member by name.
- Comfort and support them in times of need.
- Make phone calls or contact at least monthly.
- Make hospital visits.
- Keep pastor informed of needs among the flock.
- Send cards for appropriate special days.
- Prepare and celebrate with Shepherd Flock at an annual Thanksgiving Dinner.
Nurture our faith through prayer, Bible study and mission in our local church, our community and the greater church. We also support CPC in many ways such as illness, memorial receptions, and a prayer chain.
Meet the 2nd Thursday of every month in the Women’s Conference Rooms listed below.
- Ruth’s Circle meets every Second Thursday at 11 AM in WCR #26 for Bible Study, Prayer, and a following lunch. For more information, please call Laurie King at (321) 543-3654
- Priscilla’s Circle meets every second Thursday at 2 PM in WCR #26 for Bible Study and Prayer. For more information please call Beth Timmons (321) 636-9265.
A special group of ladies who get together every Second Saturday of the month at 9 AM in room 26 to gather and work on hand-made, turbans and pillows for Breast Cancer patients with the American Cancer Society. They also collect hygiene products to make personal kits for the needy at the Central Brevard Sharing Center. For more information please call Beth Timmons (321) 636-9265.
Church Women United
Women from Area churches gather once a month for worship and fellowship at a different church.
Meet on the 3rd Saturday of every month at 8:00 AM in Down Under for fellowship, Biblical devotions and a hearty breakfast. For more information please call Pastor Lucas at (321) 631-3956