Below are the current communities hosted at Cocoa Presbyterian Church
- W.I.C. (Women, Infants and Children Program)
- A Government supported program that meets at CPC bi-weekly. The program assists mothers and children with food and good nutrition.
- Boy Scouts
- Boy Scout Troop meets weekly in the Paul Hise Scout Lodge behind the Church Sanctuary.
- Cub Scouts
- Cub Scout Pack meets weekly for character building programs
- Order of the Arrow
- Adults and youth meet monthly
- Civil War Round Table Meeting
- Adults meet monthly to research and present Civil War History
- Girl Scout Leader Training
- This leadership training occurs yearly.
- Restoration Fellowship Ministries Private Christian Academy (K – 12th grade)*
- RFM utilizes our facility for their Christian Academy. For more information on their program contact Dr. Earnest Parker and Dr. Ezella Parker at (321) 952 – 3787.
*RFM Christian Academy is not an affiliate of Cocoa Presbyterian Church.